About the campaign
You can help restore this nationally important historic site, so we can continue to share the story of Scotland's flag with the world.
The first of our restoration and renwal projects was delivered sucesfully in 2022. The 16th Century Hepburn doocot was fully restored with the help of a team of specialist masons. The next phase of work aims to improve the landscaping and address much needed accessiblity improvments.
- The restoration and renewal project will see a new accessible pathway with interpretive timeline, telling the history and adoption of Scotland's national flag from 832AD to the present.
- New landscaping and engraved paving around the Saltire Memorial will tell the story of St Andrew's and Scot's societies across the globe.
- A new immersive audiovisual experience telling the story of the Battle of Athelstaneford and the creation and adoption of Scotland's national flag.
Have your name recorded for prosperity in the richly decorated book of the Saltire - a gift from the St Andrew's Society of Winnipeg
Become a Friend of the Flag Trust for 1 year
- donations of £50, USD$70 or equivalent local currency and above
Your name inscribed on the donor walk
- donations of £250, USD $345 or equivalent local currency and above
Your clan or society inscribed at the Saltire Memorial
- donations of £500, USD$600 or equivalent local currency and above